Just admit that i am pretty cute for a girl like u... :P The Designer Life Begin: love is painful...

cuddles giggles handy lumpy toothy nutty petunia sniffles splendid flaky mole discobear russell mime lifty shifty cromarmot flippy pop cub

Thursday, March 17, 2005

love is painful...


my_love
Originally uploaded by litterjayjay.

i had try my best to forget her but i cant... she is the best and i am the bad... i had promise my self i will never and ever be her another part even i still love... because i cannot accept somethings happen between me and she! And thats also a way that we choose together... sound stupit to make a promise for our self to hurt our self... haiz....
i cannot forget her maybe is because i haven found my new another part of my life... so i always having a painful morning and when i feel boring... thats why i try to make my self bz! do alots of thing to make my self tired... forget something and sleep early...

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home