Just admit that i am pretty cute for a girl like u... :P The Designer Life Begin: Life is Such...

cuddles giggles handy lumpy toothy nutty petunia sniffles splendid flaky mole discobear russell mime lifty shifty cromarmot flippy pop cub

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Life is Such...


I come back work in office at Sunday with my admin, suddenly she asks me a weird question.

Admin:" Jay, if boss say this month have no salary what you going to do?"
that time I was stone...
I said:" what can I do?"

Is true... what can I do?
This question makes me worry a lot of thing...
my brain keep on thinking non-sense...


[Monday] Admin announce the news for me... said boss is coming to day, actually admin wan to prepare the salary for us but boss hold the checque, cause she wan to cut me and the other designer salary... men... I was stone again... what the hack she wan to do? Meanwhile my admin only tell me boss oledi cut 50% of her salary 2 month ago. That’s why she always work half day...


Meanwhile, I know that both of my art director and creative director also cut 50% salary start from previous month… then this month me and the other graphic designer also have to cut salary… my got… what the hack is she thinking to do? If she cut our salary to hire a sales executive is still ok, we can be accept templar. But the news that I heard 2 month ago she oledi said wan to hire till now I also dint’s see any sales in my office…

I have oledi interview for a job as a sales executive, they said if confirm to hire me I have to work at 1st of the May. But my contract in this company is 2-month notice. That means I only can start work at 1st of June. Then what am suppose to do!? I’m stuck in between of jobless or speechless.

Now today is the day that my boss said wan to come in to have a meeting 1 by 1, is the day to decide which way I have to choose. And tomorrow I only can know the company I interview wan to hire me or not…


CONTINUE HERE!!!

Im the 1st one who meet the boss in the meeting, she said that she wan to cut RM50 from my salary and no EPF for 6 month, after 6 month see how is the income for the company only increase or what… I listen a lot of non-sense from the boss and I say resign.

After that the other graphic design remain the salary but also no EPF, art director salary change to basic but also cut 40% of the salary…

1st stage from my guestsing, the boss is plan to close the company without paying us 2-month salary like the contract written, So she cut our salary to make us resign our self.

Me and the other graphic designer are still ok but how about the creative and art director? One of them have family and one is going to marry. Boss make everyone of us in trouble…

I quite love this company because we have no politik and we all very helpful. We doing things together and solve problem together.

Anyhow, is time to say good bye to my all lovely coullegue after the next month. I learn a lot from here and everyone.

Wish me all the best in future.

Regards,
Jay Chia


I have a slogan for all designers

“Life is such”

3 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hei jay, long time didnt chat. well, it's bad to hear this. anyways, well done!! there was no return..u may find a better way afterall..good luck to u!!

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh, Genius Chia, i forgot to say somethg -- TAKE CARE!! as ur creativity, i'm sure u ll got a great job.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger litterjayjay said…

    Thanks for your kind betty... everything will be fine i think... im preparing what to do next step... if the company don't hire me i will still read the news paper any vacancy for me... by the way im still going to looks more freelance to cover up. thanks ya~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home