Just admit that i am pretty cute for a girl like u... :P The Designer Life Begin: how we take photo...

cuddles giggles handy lumpy toothy nutty petunia sniffles splendid flaky mole discobear russell mime lifty shifty cromarmot flippy pop cub

Monday, April 04, 2005

how we take photo...


Snoopy mug that my sister bought for me as a christmas present!
Im not mention my skill is very good in taking picture but just write down what i learn to share with who read my blog! When you want to take a picture for an object, try to focus it as near as you can! if got something urgly background there just try to cover it~ then the picture will be look simple and nice~ some of the support element likes light, reflection or etc you also can use it to support you photo to be more interesting like what i did!



Share your experience with me and leave your comment for me for this title! yeah!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger RaCheLChiHaRu said…

    wah... I like that SNOOPY only...ahah...kind nice wor... how u take one??? not bad!!!!

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger litterjayjay said…

    thats why i said wellcome to ask me about taking photo la~ i will teach the one who ask!

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home