Just admit that i am pretty cute for a girl like u... :P The Designer Life Begin: NIKE invitation card design...

cuddles giggles handy lumpy toothy nutty petunia sniffles splendid flaky mole discobear russell mime lifty shifty cromarmot flippy pop cub

Monday, April 18, 2005

NIKE invitation card design...

Beforethis 2 only lo! this is the onlt information that they give... see!? walao... siao... what to do for it!? i using damn much time and go back to office to save the file go home to do at 1:30am... walao... just only given us 2 days to do... but,

After
NIKE

they accept my concept and idea! they said cool and just what they want! even just a simple visual~ i damn happy! why!? reason is:-

If they dont want to approve my concept and idea mean i am no use and im not at that level can craet my own thing to let the market approve it! So now is just not only i approve my slf but NIKE also approve me! I feel glad... happy...