Just admit that i am pretty cute for a girl like u... :P The Designer Life Begin: Life has changed...

cuddles giggles handy lumpy toothy nutty petunia sniffles splendid flaky mole discobear russell mime lifty shifty cromarmot flippy pop cub

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Life has changed...


As what you read in the previous post, that's suckz!!!
But anyway, it's over.
Wednesday, tat means yesterday. I wait for the company that I interviewed for a whole day...
Finally he called me around 9pm. wow... damn late man...
Never mind, he said he'll hire me and increase my salary RM100 from the salary that he told me in interview.
That time I just feel like, God didn’t leave me in the dark.





So this is the totally new place and different job for me.
Such challenging thing. But I believe I can do it!



It is also the time for me to wear formal again to work! im not a Studio Graphic Designer anymore but a Sales executive for corporate. So I have to be very Leng Zai everyday!

But!!!

1st thing that I need is a car...



I know im poor but a new peredua kenari I cannot afford to pay every month meh!? Mum keep pushing me to buy kancil or iswara... some more wan 2nd hand also... man...
Buy a 2nd hand 5 years used car + I used it 5 years = 10 years car liao lo...
I have more than 10 reason to tell my mum why I don’t wan to buy a used car but... you know la... old people very ngam cham one...

Faint... don’t know what to do... still do research for the other details... really clueless...

4 Comments:

  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger betty chen said…

    jay, waz dat? Sales Executive? haha.. cant imaging - u r going to be formal? ..details somemore la..
    i'm being so busy. talk to u again!
    and, if u nid help den call us IF we hav more idea abt CARS.okay, have a great day! ^-^

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger betty chen said…

    << I dun gong xi u, cos u didnt find the job which u wan >>
    ~_~

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger litterjayjay said…

    the sales position is related with design also, so im still a graphic designer but also doing presentation for design idea. gong xi me la...

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger betty chen said…

    issit? u mean sales designer? hm hm,okla........................... -C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S-
    =P hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home